How should I prepare my files for printing with Digital Titan ?
For best printing results we need a minimum or 150 dpi, converted to CMYK color, all fonts need to be outlined or embedded.
Specify the trim area with crop marks
Please follow these guidelines and CAREFULLY CHECK the completed files before uploading.
* Minimum Resolution 150 dpi
* CMYK color
* Outline or embed all fonts
* Specify trim area with crop marks
* Artwork should have 1/8″ (.125) bleed from trim line
* All text should be within SAFE AREA, 1/8″ (.125) away from trim line